Monday, August 24, 2009

A tag by Soh Zai

1. What have you been doing recently?
Studying for days and nights.

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Usually not.

3. What happened at 10am today?
Had Maths lessons.

4. When did you last cry?
Cannot tell.

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Yeah...by the time i have nothing to lose. :p

6. What do you want in life now?
Study harder.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
My bag will never contain any umbrellas. I enjoy the raindrops falling on my body. Fresh... ^^

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
Study.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Lousy question. U think i will tell ah?

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox? Which inbox u referring to?
Nothing nice. All are rubbish.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Wait until a girl wants me 1st lah.

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
They r all mine!!

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Forgotten. And also don't want to know. Watched it with friends in Sunway after going to church. Dead boring. I paid to sleep in the cinema....

14. What are you proud of?
The word 'study' appears for the 4th time in this post.

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
hmm...i bought my 2nd new phone last year. Should be ph if not mistaken, for both inbox and outbox. Hmm...it was a holiday wishing.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
走火入魔by五月天。

17. Do you have any nicknames?
死chong, Chong佬,Chong仔,kikilala。^^

18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
Secret. ph also.

19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
4am

20. Are you currently happy?
Not really. My friends just left last week...need more time.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Larry Nyanti!!! No doubts at all.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
What on earth is that? I have no sense of food.

23. Who do you talked to on phone last night?
I don't call for a long time ady.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Confidential.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
Shun Ming and Jonathon Wong.

26. Do you like yourself?
I really don't know....

27. You want $5 or $10?
Don't need u to give. I got money.

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
Ya. I think i m very stupid one. But am willing to work hard!

29. Who is your best best best friend?
Ken Nee

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
I m not gay.

31. Who are your favourite stars?
Artists? Jay Chou and F.I.R. loh.

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
I m sometimes being rebellious, but i will never hate my mum. She has sacrificed a lot for me, i know...

33. Do you had even steal before?
Yes. It was during Form 3. I stealed Ken Nee's science notes. Bcoz he didn't want to lend me!!!

34. What type of boy do you like?
Tell u ady loh. I m not GAY! I like girl. :(

35. Now are you single/attached?Im attached.
Haha...luckily. I m yet to be attached.

No comments: