Monday, January 4, 2010

Accomplishment of secret plan 1

Hi people. I know it has been such a long time since i last posted. Hmm...well this was due to some incidents, i m not gonna mention it here. Plus my mood was upside down today!!! So, i will finish this very quickly. Never mind, i may take it as great 'motivation' to update my blog. It was a nightmare anyway. So, as the title denotes, i finally accomplished my secret plan 1 in december. Can't believe how fast the time had passed. Efforts were paid, so what i need to do now is to give the rest to god. HE will decide for us. I ady tried and gave my best. No regrets for what i had been doing. ^^ k. This time my post is not gonna be long as previous ones due to the lack of materials. I am back to hostel for studies after barely having long holidays which lasted only around 3 weeks, TO ME. Basically, my plans for holidays were nothing more than outings and sleeping. This was also the 1st time i didn't manage ANY REVISIONS in these 3 weeks, CONTINUOUSLY. I didn't want to give a damn ady, if zhung lun u wanna ask. I had endured enough this kind of suffering.

Christmas atmosphere....
Well...the Christmas week was a fantastic one. U know, once again, i walked through kl and captured photos around. See for urself...

Pavillion




Times Square

The Curve


Midvalley




Sungai Wang



Christmas Eve in City Harvest Church
Blah blah blah...i reached City Harvest Church just on time before the event started. As usual, we had dramas and caroling. I m lazy to explain. Figure it urself...

The Entrance

Lining up at the back of church before entering the hall. The queue was really long...

Before started....

Events started. Worship session....

DJ of the days: two kids???!

Beginning of drama: Well...all people are familiar with this one, which concerns about how Jesus was born to this human world...

Andrew was the main actor, i forget the name. Paiseh...




Mother Mary....


Ending....

Caroling session....
Overall this drama was a great one. Thumbs up!

Although i don't think i m happy, but wish u all a happy new year 2010 anyway. CIAO!!!

No comments: