Sunday, January 2, 2011

First diary after so long on year 2011.....

Yo, it has been another long time since i wrote my last post. 4 months? or 5 months? I don't remember. What i know is that time passed really fast for me nowadays. I barely recall what i had done in INTEC, except the surprising birthday party for Larry at cemara where he was splashed with the cake by Cedric. So yeah, i would just write this post as far as i remember.....i begin my imu journey on 23rd August 2010, starting off with 2 weeks of orientation. 2 WEEKS of ORIENTATION, what the heck?! I was thinking that time: I had been fooling around throughout the 2 months of holidays, and am i gonna play again NOW?!! I hope i wasn't, but there it happened. I stayed for 90% of the orientation events, except only one afternoon as i accidentally fall asleep in my ex-roommate's house. It was a Wednesday. No choice lah, had to stay till so late every night. I was damn tired, or even exhausted throughout these 2 weeks. Can u imagine tht the orientation which could last for half a day, into midnight?!! At least 12 hours were gone like that each day. But anyway, all these were still considerably awesome bcoz through these events, they did establish friendships among us. I worked and played like mad during the orientation!.......After the orientation, all of us were busy with respective revisions and studies. Basically, albeit only 2 hours of lectures per day, it was still no-life afterall. Why was it so? After the lectures, some or even worst, MOST of us, including me, started our revision till late night or more terribly, early morning. While burying myself with studies, there it goes my sem 1. Super fast man! And now i finished my summative and am having holidays. Busy downloading games to help make myself more occupied. Seriously, i don't like to feel FREE at all times. Not saying tht i like to study or what. In fact, i like to play also. Extremely love to play! However, at the same time, i nvr forget my responsibility as a student, as a jpa scholar. I really appreciate JPA for what they had given me. Without the scholarship, i would nvr dare myself to think of pursuing medical studies in imu. My parents would just nvr be able to afford the tuition fee to even sponsor me to study at local imu. And yeah, I know, i m very 'different' from my other jpa friends here. Initially, i really felt sad for it. Even depressed, no play-play here...i studied so MUCH (certain friends will know what does this mean) and this is what i get! I don't take things for granted. For everything i want to achieve, i worked very hard for it. Piano, study, fitness....these r not my talents, not congenital, it is just that u guys don't see the process through which i paid my efforts. For piano, i practised till i can feel the pain on my fingertips. For fitness, i worked out till my arms were almost harmed and once not able to move. For study, needless to say, all people would have gone through the same process as i did. Nothing comes easy, free in this world, on this EARTH. If u have the time to admire people for being so-genius to u, why don't u spend the time to mould urself into a real genius? 2 years in INTEC were like hellholes. Couldn't study the things, the ways i wanted at all. Sigh, sorry guys, i may have been too carried away and unhappy with that.......forget it. Now, this is my new life in imu. I want it to go its proper ways. Making new friends expecially, as i had really been running out of friends previously. INTEC wasn't my place, get lost! Lots of new friends i met in imu were great people i ever saw in my life. Jie Cong, Denise, Chong Yee, Tsung Wai, and more. Special thanks to Chong Yee. Dude, wonder if u will ever be able to read this post, i just want to thank you for holding the discussions to boost our confidence in preparation for summative. And yeah, always remember tht a 50 questions-paper cannot tell everything about u. And about me as well. We definitely know more than what came out in the papers. Let's continue to work hard and strive for our coming EOS 2, which is of no doubts a hard one. All the best, everyone! And welcome year 2011!! See u guys in no time. My new post will come sooner this time perhaps. Stay tuned! :-)

1 comment:

Daniel See said...

wow you post are forever long right.. LOL haha glad you had such a great year there bro =)