Thursday, November 6, 2008

My grandmum's memorial day

Tomorrow is my beloved grandmum memorial day, which is also the first day i will be having my end of semester tests. 2 years ago, my grandmum passed away out of a sudden. My parents told me that it was because of stroke. I really regret the moment when i got to know this news. Shocking everyone in my family. I hadn't tell her about my will to become a doctor. Before that, becoming a doctor was just something that i wanna do because of the influence of my friends and family. However, after this incidence, it has seriously given me all the motivation and fortitude i need in achieving this dream. That day, i cried really hard, flashing back the happy moments we had been together. I swore to her, though i am not sure she will get it or not, that i will work and study very hard and once i have become a doctor, i will help whoever that need my help! That is why i always remind myself that i must not study for the sake of results only, but at the same time, i should also think of the ways to help the others, though the things i can do now is considerably limited. Haih...well...have to prepare for the coming maths test tomorrow. After enduring another 4 days of tests, i am free! Really hope this week can pass as fast as possible. A lot of funs, and of coz, studies are awaiting ahead!

1 comment:

The Skatemusicianer said...

Hi Jun! Hey I am sorry to hear about your grandma, but yes, let's be docs that help others whenever we can. Jesus was a healer.. : ) Keep readin' your bible bro..