Sunday, August 17, 2008

About myself

Hihi...welcome to my very first blog that portrays on the life i led in Intec! Don't really know what and how to introduce about myself, just hope that none of u guys and girls will get bored. Hmm....basically, i am studying at Intec Shah Alam for A-level medicine under the jpa sponsorships. Before that, i was taking Form 6 classes in my former school. And yet another half year before the lessons i was lepakING around KL with friends. Haha!This shouldn't have done by those who call themselves as jpa scholars. But i just did it anyways....act of wasting time...Keke! I still can recall back the day that the approval announcement for jpa interview was made where almost all my friends were so down and i was like on top of the world on the other hand!!(just joking...ways of expressing my feelings). However, this doesn't reflect on the life i am going to lead in Intec. Everything here is not sensible at all...i seriously wonder how am i supposed to endure for another 2 years.....that is all for my intro, perhaps u may find out more somewhere else in future.... Haha! and sorry for any improper use of grammar...lazy to think of complete sentences..

1 comment:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

Hey,Chong! Liow here.... Nice blog.. Please add a chatbox, easier to communicate with you...