Monday, March 23, 2009

9-13 March 2009 - Daily Lives

Sorry ya! This post should be interchanged with the previous post! I accidentally posted it in the wrong sequence.

9 March 2009 (Monday)
This day, i went out with my malay classmates with me being the only Chinese (well, it didn't matter.). They were Aliff, Hisham and Faris. The destination was Lowyat Plaza. And the aim was to buy a Gundam model (what and what....whatsoever...). So, early in the morning, we set off by taking Rapid KL U80 to KL Sentral. From there, we took monorail to Imbi station and then i led them walking all the way to Lowyat Plaza. Haha...damned familiar with the place ady, could even walked with the eyes closed, provided the passing cars wouldn't knock me down. After we entered the complex, they headed straight to 3rd floor to go to the shop selling the models.

In the afternoon, we went to Times Square. Once again, they were looking for the shops selling the models....At around 5.30p.m., Aliff and i went for a bowling match. Hadn't been playing for a very long time ady, my skill wasn't as good as last time. But still managed to make good score lah! haha...After that, we went to Popular in Petaling Street and then took the Rapid KL to go back to hostel. That day was only moderate for me. It should be a happy thing for me to go to Times Square, but i just couldn't help it. Didn't know why.....







Photos taken in Times Square.

10 March 2009 (Tuesday)
That day we were back to lessons. Everything was so normal that day, except my maths lecturer came to me out of a sudden and told me that there would be a Olympiad entry test tomorrow evening. Oh my god! Die loh! Why didn't u tell me earlier?! I had been fooling around these few days man....not ready for the test at all! Somemore the loathsome ethics test was on that that day also. 'Jialat' liao this time.....

11 March 2009 (Wednesday)
In the morning, as what i had aforementioned, we had ethics test. Hmm....the test wasn't too hard for me, hopefully. I wrote long answers for all the questions as i didn't have a clue about how many marks would be given for each question. Haih...didn't care ady. Not an important subject also, i just hope that i could pass the test, and then forget about it...

In the evening, i had to attend the Olympiad entry test. Not many ALM candidates were chosen (including me, there were around 3 to 4 people only.), and mostly were from AUSMAT. Well, the test paper was given to us at 4.00p.m. The format was simple. 5 questions, 25 marks overall, duration was 1 hour, no calculator was allowed. When i ever had the very first glance at the first question, i knew that i was in trouble ady. From the look, it wasn't hard. It was just to simplify the equation involving square roots and substitutions. But i really had a hard time with it. Whenever i had solved a square root, the other new square root will appear. Frustrated and pissed off ady, i moved on to the next question. This time, it was about solving the equation and factorization. The question was shown this way...(x-99)(x-101)(x-103)(x-105)=-16....i knew there was a sequence (common difference of 2)between each factor. I managed to work out some solutions, but was not able to get the answer lah! I ended up in getting a very long equation. Sob...the next 3 questions were also the same. They weren't in our syllabus anyways....haih...Fine! At least i showed my efforts. I saw that some people didn't even bother to continue doing the questions. They just slept till the end of the test......

13 March 2009 (Friday)
Most of my friends went back to their hometowns that day. Nothing special for this day. My visit to City Harvest's Friends' night had been postponed to next Friday as i wanna attend the Friends' night of West Zone. After the lession ended, i went to the cemara hostel for post mortem till 3.00p.m. J Cyn sent a message to Theng Theng, saying that their bus heading to Perak had confronted a problem with the gear. My classmate and friend, ph and pw were there also. Haih....kesian them...had to wait for a very long time for next bus. Pw said she wouldn't take the bus home anymore oh?!! Can u believe? haha...i don't believe. I think she will still take the bus. Going back to Perak by taxi costs a great deal. Tiap-tiap kali pun taxi can make u broke man....haha.....Happy holidays everyone!! ^^

No comments: