Friday, March 20, 2009

The Reasons Why I Don't Really Like To Be Back Home For Holidays......

Hi! I am back to blogging! Has been a long time since i last blogged right? Hehe! This time, i have written another 5 posts for this blog. I haven't done yet, actually. There should be one more post! Stayed tuned and i will post it in no time okay?! Well, i have made changes to my blog this time. Firstly, i ady changed the title of my blog, as what had suggested by my buddies, Wooi Liang and Wee Loon. They told me that they felt very streesful to read my blog oh! Why ah? haha! Wooi Liang suggested to me to change the title to 'My bombastic life'. However, i think it is not exaggerated enough. I personally think that the title 'My explosive life' will sound better! Shoo the life abnormalities, and welcome 'explosives' into my life!! K. Back to my post. As what u can see from the title, i always remind myself to not be so homesick by going back home so frequently. It is not to say that i don't enjoy the holidays, but on the other hand, it always interferes with my plans for studies and homeworks. Therefore, i am gonna take these one week-holidays for instance to testify how true it is by the ways how i had spent my time for holidays!

16 March 2009 (Monday)
That day, i went out with Zhung Lun for a piano practice in my former beloved school, Victoria Institution. Well, that fellow, as usual, was not being punctual again. We ady dealed that we would meet at 10.00a.m. I called him, and he told me that he would reach within 20 minutes. And then, he only showed himself at 11.10a.m. Walao! His '20 minutes' were damned long man! Somehow fed up with him ady. Big 'aeroplaner'. Sorry lah! I think Daniel will have to agree with me for that also...

When i first came to school, i went to VIRCS (Victoria Institution Red Crescent Society) room. I am the senior and the former treasurer of this society. Wow! My juniors were practising A-drill behind the rc room. The A-drill competition is just around the corner. However, from what i had seen, their marching skills were not performed to the required standard yet. Also, they hadn't start practising the formation. Some Form 1s even had to join the squad (well, it has been a tradition that Form 1 newbies aren't allowed to join A-drill squad) bcoz they were running out of members. Haih....really wish them good luck....


Our VIRCS A-drill squad.

Then, i went to the school hall for the piano practice session with zl. We were working hard on a song which i can't tell the name lah! It is confidential. haha...The hall was a bit messy bcoz of the renovation. Some actors would be coming over to take video for a local drama. So, the practice lasted until around 12.00p.m. After that, we went to the school field bcoz zl said he wanted to take photos. We saw our school band practising hard under the extreme hot weather. Pity them...But that is how they have brought great fame to our school! As we were ready to go to Times Square through the main gate, we met our junior, Chin Hong coincidentally. That fellow got car man! So, we asked him to send us to Times Square. And then u know what happened? He sent us to Petaling Street as he would be having tuition class there! What in the Merlin's name?! U watched up lah Chin Hong! See how u passed ur jpa interview! Haha...


Playing piano in school hall.

Then, we walked all the way to Times Square. Nothing special came to us. We just wandered around, went to gift shop and then to watch a movie named Dragon Ball Evolution. Arghh....Not really a good one, as the story line had been greatly distorted from the one of original version. The graphics were great, it was just the story that mattered. After that, we went to Boarders bcoz the joker wanted to buy a book entitled 'The Return', if i am not mistaken. But, there weren't any in Boarder. So, we went to Popular in Petaling Street and were finally managed to get the book. Zl went back home afterwards, leaving me loitering around Petaling Street alone. I went to internet cafe after that and stayed there till around 7.00p.m., i think. Then, i went back home by Rapid KL. That was how i spent my 1st day of holidays...one day gone....

17-18 March 2009 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
I went to Wooi Liang's house and stayed over night there! I didn't know how i would have promised him as he asked me to come to his house. Haih okay....for friendships. Wee Loon also came and stayed that day. I did nothing much these 2 days, actually. The time spent to fool around with them ady occupied most of my time. Singing through the Meetoto website (i don't even know such kind of website will ever exist!) and playing Dota and then going out for mamak in the midnight! Oh my god....On second day, we all (hmm...more accurately, the other 2 jokers only... i woke up at 10.00a.m. which was practically late for me.) woke up late. After that, they all started playing Dota again (i played a bit though..), skipping our breakfast. So, we played till around 2.00p.m., and then went out to eat niang dou fu (酿豆腐)with another friend, Chung Yang. Haih...u see, 3 days gone....




Our lunch,酿豆腐!



Wooi Liang, Wee Loon.


Wee Loon, Chung Yang.

19 March 2009 (Thursday)
Well, that day was special a bit bcoz i didn't go out! Yeah! God bless! I thought that i could finally gain some times and 'opportunities' to do my revision! However, when i was about to take my books, i passed by the television. On top of that i saw some DVDs (Disc 1 to Disc 5) of the Hong Kong drama, The Four (四大神捕)! Wow fantastic! Since when my family had bought this drama?! I hadn't watch yet! So, i planned to slightly 'delay' my revision as it was only 8.30a.m. now ma! Haha...no problem one! I could do it later. And then, when i finished watching the 2nd DVD, it was ady 9.00p.m. (to be reminded, i took a siesta in the afternoon...). In a nutshell, 4 days had gone! Sob...Oh yeah! This day was my roommate, Zhu Jie's 18th birthday man! Wish him happy birthday!! Ady bought present for him. Gonna give him when we meet. ^^

1 comment:

CHARLENE.C said...

the four is superb rite..haha..i watched it last sem during study week..u kalah jorXD