Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bye Bye, Cendana.......( 16 May 2009 )

Hi people! Long time no see. Has been a long while i didn't blog bcoz was quite buzy with the end semester tests. Haha...i also updated my blog with a few posts this time. So now, i am just back home from my hostel for holidays! Have been feeling so desperate for this day to come. hahaha...Well, last saturday was my last day in Cendana. Gonna move to new hostel called Cemara in Section 18 for next semester. Haih....suddenly miss it so much. There are so many sad and happy memories here....One year just passed in a blink of an eye.....

My last dinner in Dawood. Bye Bye!!!


My last ice cream .....


My bed....

My cupboard.....


Haih.....Before i went back....



2 comments:

Yu Shaun said...

Bye Bye Cendana, SAY HELLO TO CEMARA!!!! Hahahaha!!! Looking forward to see you here real soon... lol

Tze Jun said...

haih...tak sangka i will meet u there...luckily for 1 month only...haha..see u there then.