Sunday, May 17, 2009

Daily Diaries 2

Hmm....basically, there aren't much life to tell about in this diary. U know why? Tests were held every week right after we got back from the break. Maths for the 1st week, Chemistry for 2nd week, Physics and Ethics for the third week, then biology was held on the last week. Then, we had two weeks of study-leave to prepare for our end semester tests. After that, we were freed for 1 month plus!!! yeah.....

PC fair in KLCC! (11 April 2009, Saturday)
Actually, i didn't really have any plans on what was i gonna do that day. I woke up early in the morning as usual, drank 2 packets of Milo ( no choice ady. I was so hungry...and my bread was nowhere to be found. ) and then, i started doing my revisions for next week's tests. haih...At around 9.40am, my class rep passed by my room and by mean of chance he asked me whether or not i wanted to follow him to KLCC for the PC fair. Yeah...i nodded and wanted to go with them. By the way, i also asked my roommate Zhu Jie whether he wanted to followed us or not. To my surprise, he agreed to come with us. Besides, i also sms my classmates ph and ih for that. Saddeningly, they were not. Haha....so we met up at the bus stop outside. At the same time, we also met another gang there. They were Peter, Lee Hin, and Boon Tung if i am not mistaken. Together, we took the Rapid KL to Petaling Street, from where we took LRT heading straight to KLCC. Everywhere was so crowded that day.




We met Tun Mahathir that day!

Fogging in Cendana!!!!! (18 April 2009, Saturday)
'On no!! What's happening??!', i was so shocked to adapt to the changes which had come into my view as i opened my eyes. Smokes were everywhere in my room, and also, there were choking smells! I hardly can see anythings which had turned to be so blurry. At 1st, i thought cendana was on fire. But then, i saw my roommate Zhu Jie was still there, in the living room. He couldn't escape also. We were trapped! Then, i finally came to realize that it was actually fogging in the hostel. 'haih...fogging again ic. Fog fog fog everyday also fog, for days and nights, i even wondered that all the humans around would be suffocated 1st before the mosquitoes could be eliminated. So, i went over to Zhu Jie, and together we got out of the room. But still, there was nowhere to run. The stairs leading to lower floors were concentrated with the chemicals. We planned to be temporarily evacuated in my classmate, Wei Jiann's room, which is just the next door. However, the room appeared to have no one inside as we turned around the doorknob. The door was locked! Die liao....we got back to the room ( no choice, could die instantaneously if continued staying outside the room.). Fortunately, the smokes receded gradually, so that we had 'gaps' in between to breathe. Through the windows in Shun Ming's room. Hehe...They should switch on the siren before they started fogging works. Otherwise i could seriously die 'peacefully' in my dream. Sot.....^^



Oh no.......

Farewell party for seniors ( 22 April 2009 )
We had held a farewell party for the seniors. Having done a lot of things that day and there were also a lot of activities like the detectives' game and last words from the seniors.





Memories.....

Back to INTEC for Bio lesson (27-28 April 2009, Monday and Tuesday)
I was back to my hostel on Monday for the bio lesson to be attended the next day. That night, we all went to Section 2 for dinner at around 8.30pm. There were many of us, with Larry and I being the only non-malays. But it didn't matter. We make friends with with people of all races. So, approximately 12 of us were there ( i think there were more, actually, bcoz i couldn't recall the exact exact number. ). We took photos as we walked. My class rep had brought his camera along also. Haha....we boarded the Rapid KL which had just passed by our hostel at the right time. 5 minutes after that, we reached the food cafe in section 2. The food cafe new here, which i think its construction was only accomplished 2 months ago. All of us ordered ABC (ice kacang). It is very nice, seriously! Big serving and inexpensive! Love it, muack.....besides, i also ordered another bowl of laksa mee, but it wasn't nice de. I was starving man, so the ice kacang itself wasn't enough to feed me! K. Then, crazy things happened after that. Hehe...guess what. Along the usual pathway we took to walk back to hostel........











Walao yeah...i think they are crazy...haha!

Study-leave.....( 25 April - 10 May 2009 )
Practically, i had not much things to tell for these weeks. As u know, i had been busy preparing for end semester tests. No one was in any moods to do anythings. However, i had done a bit pretty more than what i should have done. Pw contacted me during the leave to ask for my help in preparing ph and ck's presents. Therefore, i had gone to somewhere else for that purpose, and often did my revision at improper places, such as kfc, mac d, popular, times square, boarders, etc. Furthermore, i have been on a plan....a big yet secretive plan to deal with, so i don't study the usual ways as people do. I must be careful enough, in order to ensure the balance in between, otherwise....i have been feeling stressful for it till now since the beginning of semester 1. God, please bless me with more time and strength. I am really scared that i will collapse one day. It is gonna be ended soon, then.....then.....i can be back to normal. I have been working extremely hard for it, and even mess up my life in INTEC.....i just don't want to cause any regrets in my life...can anyone on this earth see my efforts.... :(


12 May 2009
There are certain memorable events to be mentioned for this day. Firstly, i had bio tests that day. Hatred the tests man, but since i had tried my best, i will just give the rest to God, HE will decide......the night before it, i didn't sleep well. It was the most suffering day of the year. I woke up at intervals of 1 hour to study for my bio.

Secondly, we shall also mourn for the deaths of victims of the earthquake in Szechuan, China. It had brought away lots of lives, causing devastating and catastrophic effects in all aspects........

And lastly, that day was also my classmate, ph's 18th birthday! Had prepared a big present for her, so really hope she will appreciate it a lot. Pity her that she had to pass her 18th birthday in such a situation. However, hers was still better than mine last year, if u know what was that lah.....haha....she described me during my birthday in her blog last year. So, my turn has come. She is a very homesick girl, and always feeling desperate to be back home. Also, she often complained about things, this and that, therefore all her sms in my phone are teeming with complaints only, see also sien leh. Besides, she also thinks herself as a psychic person, so that she can really read people's minds (Cher....i give u clues de, that is why lah. See if i don't give....haha). She thinks herself to be lazy, and is hoping for people to smack her head ( u say one, don't blame me..). Apart from that, she is also a drama queen, as her progress is always 10 episodes ahead of other people's. Blek...hahahahaha.....happy 18th birthday, ph!! ^^


4 comments:

CHARLENE.C said...

be tough tj..haha,where got all complaints wor..sien dy la??:p

Tze Jun said...

tq. ^^ sien also tahan for 1 year ady. who ask that u r ph. haha... :p

CHARLENE.C said...

haha..yerrrrrrrr..the fogging thing..leave there better la..or else ur life might be shortened for a few years

Tze Jun said...

do u think my life can be 'more shortened' in cemara there? i think it is likely to happen. feeling pessimistic nowadays.....