Sunday, June 28, 2009

What to write....

Haiyoh! Frankly speaking. I don't really know what am i going to scribble about my holidays. It had ady been a month and a half. Not much things were done, actually. Well, I am not kind of people used to waste time. However, the times were just too much for me. I had been wasting time since 1 month ago. No choice. There must be activities, people or partners around for the time to pass meaningfully. And....i have none. No activities, no friends, and just emptiness. I used to have, and now it seems like everything is leaving me one by one as the time flicks away. Loneliness befalls me again. For most of the time, what i did were just some readings, watching tv, sleeping and completing the stupid assignment.....Blogging and Facebooks were the only entertainments. Well well well, there were great things to be mentioned too. Firstly, my best friend, Ken Nee was back from Russia! What happened next was that we hanged out together on a Monday (2 days after he was home ) to Times Square and Midvalley. He had been complaining about his Moscow's life man....wanna know more about his life, do go to his blogspot. But i personally advise u all not to do so, bcoz every single post of him is damned long! Optical complications are gonna inflict on u if u do so ( sorry lah ken nee. I need more stories to lengthen my post....). Okay, this guy right, still as short as he is, but his skin is a bit darker than i would have thought. Blah blah blah....i bought a series of japanese animes which include Conan, Dragon Balls, Dragon Balls Z and Dragon Balls GT. 200 episodes for Conan ( not completed yet ), 153 episodes for Dragon Balls, 291 episodes for Dragon Balls Z ( not completed yet ), and 63 episodes for Dragon Balls GT ( not completed yet ). Hehe...my parents were ady complaining about this as i occupied the tv for the whole day ( yeah...and yet still couldn't finish...). This is a big task for me man. How to watch all of them in such a limited time?!! Sob...Fine. Will finish watching them during the next semester break. Hmm icic...what is next?....yeah...it was City Harvest Church!!! We all had wonderful Wednesday ( 1 July 2009 ) and Thursday ( 2 July 2009 ) with Rev. Dr. Ar Bernard. There he was....

A cat sleeping under a car on a hot day...photo taken when i was waiting for rapid kl....

My dinner....

In City Harvest...





Rev. Dr. Ar Bernard.


Basically that is all for my holidays. Nothing was special again....only plan to write this post bcoz i am going back to my hostel tomorrow. Write as much as possible before i don't have chance to write. K...btw, this is a good thing too. I will be able to meet my juniors there. haha... ^^ oh ya. for reminder again, my chinese blog's link is http://angeloveyou.pixnet.net/blog Ciao!!

No comments: