Friday, January 9, 2009

1st week after coming back to INTEC....

Well, this week has been a miserable week for me. I am writing this blog using my mobile phone N82 right in the INTEC, the bloody place where most of my nightmares derive from. Yeah, tell u guys one bloody thing which is happening to me now. The very unstable network of wi-fi connection here is really getting on my nerve. Writing halfway can suddenly be disconnected from connection. As a result, i have to run here and there to get a better position and maintain the network connection. So tiring! I haven't eat my breakfast and lunch yet lah! In fact, i don't recall that i buy any breakfast since i was back to hostel few days ago. Okay, back to the story.

First day of the week, the Sunday, my parents sent me back to hostel for re-registration. That day was okay. Nothing ridiculous happened. Just a bit tired bcoz had to pack all my stuffs into my cupboard. Anyway, it wasn't that bad. So......Passed!

Second day of the week, the Monday. That day was a god-damned day, i am not bluffing. That day, i woke up late, which i think that i have to work out a solution for it. I slept too much during the holidays lah! In the morning, my roommates and i took the usual UiTM bus to INTEC. That day had no lessons, we just went there to settle the registration. We entered the hall at around 8.30am. As we entered, i saw a few workers standing in front of the entrance, checking our attires. 'Die loh...' Looking at my long hair, i ady knew what would happen next. 'hey! Ambil kad matrik kau ke mari...' one of them said to me. At first, i pretended as if i didn't hear that or may be that she was talking to the other one. But when i looked at her, her visage told me something like 'don't play the fool with me, i am not stupid.'. Well done. I followed her to a table beside, and then she took out a booklet and 'saman' me. So sad. However, i was still considered as the lucky one. Some of them got caught before they managed to pass the main gate. Some others lagi cham! Got caught before they were able to get out of the bus. Therefore, some of us planned to go sungai wang to cut or trim our hair. I reminded my friend to call me when they were about to go sw. So, without much doubts, i took a nap while waiting for the call. I woke up at 12.30pm. But there still weren't any missed calls or what. Then, i sms him and few minutes later the reply was something saying that they were on the way to sw ady. In a nutshell, i had been 'aeroplaned' (which means 放飞机 in Cantonese). Sorry for some of the improper use of grammar, i am seriously not in a mood to write proper language. Haih...what in the merlin's name....zhung lun and daniel are surely gonna laugh at me if they read about this blog. Fine. And then yet again, i went alone. I took U80 and reached Petaling Street at 2pm. Then i walked to times square where i cut my hair and is about 2km from the station. Wwuuu...my hair is so short man! Not handsome-looking ady. Actually i was indirectly competing with some of my friends for the hairstyles. Well well..losing the 'length', i was totally out of the contest. Blah blah blah..nothing special happened, except that i met a form 6 friend. That place is so near to my school, anyway. So, i reached my hostel at 8pm, using the same transportation and route. That was not all yet. At 9.30pm sharp, one of my good friends, ping wen sms me. Yeah...i had been told that i was extremely quiet and stern that day and that was why she didn't dare to approach me. Well..she wasn't the 1st one who told me this. So, i just simply made some jokes to cheer her up. But what had happened next was the worst one. She told me that she got food poisoning after having her very 1st dinner in her hostel. How shocked was i to hear that. 买马票都没这样准叻!Then, i just advised her to get some sleep and all that i had learnt when i was still doing my duty for PBSM. So, that day was very terrible. Failed....

We still had to go INTEC the next day for the academic briefing session. Nothing special. After that, we went back to hostel. On the way, i took the chance to sms ping wen, asking for her condition. Okay. Feeling better. Just needed to eat porridge for another few days and i hope that she will recover as soon as possible. For the rest of the day, nothing special happened, except 'arguing' on the pros and cons of certain things with pw. So, that day was considerably okay. However, i still remained very quiet. Didn't feel like talking. Whatever lah! Today, i mean that day, just let it be PASSED.

For the next few days till today, everyday looked alike. Having normal lessons, getting back the test papers...blah blah...normal things that we will do in class. But i found that something is wrong with me. I have become much less talkative than i was used to be last year. Or in fact, i am back to my nature, just like what happened in my secondary school. Well...i think it is bcoz i have just been so alone for the holidays. Can't cope with it for the moments. What i need is more time! Perhaps it is time to disturb some of my buddies ady. Hehe! Yeah...this may be the only solution. Haha! Okay! Need to go back to my hostel liao. I am so sweaty now, after playing badminton with friends in gymnasium. Sorry man! I can't tell much this time. My fingers are aching ady. U know, i am typing this blog using a different thing. God bless! The network had stopped troubling me much so that i can write 'peacefully'. My next post, hmm...i am still uncertain of it, just be patient lah! Take care and stay tuned, my friends! ^^

3 comments:

MICHAEL LIOW said...

haih... Bro! Sad to hear that u r lonely.. haha..... This isn't going to happen if we were back in VI.. Hey! Don't make your "muka panjang" in INTEC lah.. We brothers can understand after so many years together with you..haha...... Reminding me of the sounding session..haha..."Excuse me?" haha..... U really gotta change your personality..Be more friendly and warm.. We are not in VI anymore..Can't make "muka tak puas" in front of people..I know it is hard bcoz sometimes I made that too..We are not in front of the juniors man... hehe.....
Try to talk sth or speak out more in front of your frens in INTEC..Dun make yourself too quiet although u dun feel like talking..
Make others know that you are there... haha... u dun have us there, if us, we can understand what u r thinking although u did not speak..haha....Like in RC room..hehe... U r just too quiet sometimes!
haha..... How is your haircut? Is it the same haircut as A-Drill style? hahahahaha.........

CHARLENE.C said...

yeah lo..u become quieter than last sem man...know life's hard and not getting anywhere over here..talk talk talk!!! won't be so cham then...

Daniel See said...

zhung lun is right you know..... hahaha,ur hair a-drill style ke??? giler cool yaw...

LOL,pbsm duties....u jus reminds me all those good old days bro.... take care!!!!