Monday, January 26, 2009

11 January 2009 - A better Sunday

As the title denotes, i am getting better. I am not bluffing, bcoz i really worked hard for it. Well, right on the Sunday of that week, yup....i went to the City Harvest church for service as usual, though the number of goers was staggeringly disappointing. Supposedly there were around 7 to 8 of us who were going so that we could call a van to fetch us (the van fare is not cheap u know...). However, it ended up in only 2 of us going to church, from whom one of them was a girl from girl's hostel,called Chu Huan, and another one was a guy, called......me lah. Lol...so, on that day, i woke up at around 5.30am, did some revisions ( hmm...don't call me nerd, bcoz i was gonna spend almost my whole day for Jesus later) and then took a bath and dressed up myself...craps....by 7.00am, i walked to the bus stop in section 2, which is located around 2km from my hostel. Actually, we should meet up at 9.00am, at girl's hostel there. Why was i so desperate that i had to wake up and take the bus at such an early time?! Haih... Blame the bus lah! The rapid kl T529 always comes late, and so did it that day. I reached section 2 at around 7.30am, and had been waiting for the bus for almost an hour. Therefore, i went to the taxi stand and took the taxi, heading straight to akasia hostel. The bus service over here was really driving me mad, albeit it has been told that patience is gold. Patience has its LIMITS too! So, i reached there at 8.45am, and i saw no traces of human at our meeting place, which is a bus stop. Only saw her (Chu Huan)coming out of hostel at 9.00am sharp, bcoz she just WOKE UP (oh my god...). Then, we took another taxi to the church (haih...broke loh...). Wow! The driver was anomalously talkable! On the way, he talked to us about his version of 'life journey', emphasizing on the importance of faith for god. Unbelievably, i personally think that he can do more than just becoming a taxi driver! We arrived at church at 9.30am.....the pastor preached about faith ALSO that day. Don't always think of why, but instead, think of how to overcome the problems. Blah blah blah....the service ended at 12.30pm, then we went to a food court nearby for lunch. yeah...porkING....After that, Andrew sent us to the Subang Jaya KTM station. So, we reached akasia hostel at 2.30pm and then i went to loiter around Ole-Ole complex. I had bought a new maxis sim card as i have so many friends using maxis number. Once again, i waited for the bloody bus for almost another an hour.....that evening, i played football with the Malay gang of my classmates, namely Aliff, Ikhwan, Farhan, Hisham....i accidedntally injured my toe. So sad. Therefore, i went back earlier than the others and at the same time, i sent the very 1st maxis sms to Chu Huan, thanking her for bringing me to church. I felt so sorry for her lah! U know what...i almost didn't talk to her that day. Not more than 5 'complete' sentences in our conversation, though i could see that she was trying hard to find a topic to chat with me. haih...bcoz of my dull personality. That is all about my Sunday. Dull......

No comments: