Tuesday, February 10, 2009

26-27 January 2009- Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!

Hmm...basically, there was nothing new for this year's cny. I went to my uncle's house in Pahang and stayed there for a few days. On Sunday which was the cny eve, i spent most of my time in msnING. So boring. At around 11.45pm, i prepared my cny wishing messages to be sent later. At 12.00am sharp, i bombarded people's hp with the cny sms (around than 25 of them, i think.). For the next few days, there were watchings, eatings, chattings, and most importantly, gamblings. Besides, i also visited my relatives' house to collect angpaos. My sister got more because she also went to her cousin's friends' houses. So greedy...My shared photos!!


Heng Heng and Qi Qi.


Cousin and my sister.


Cute cousins and I!!






My relatives, the birthday gal!!

2 comments:

CHARLENE.C said...

wa..ur sis is cute..haha

Tze Jun said...

ya mie? dont scare me...cute in what sense??????