Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Middle of Night

Another month of 2010 is gonna pass soon, and new month of March is welcome. Utmost welcome. I suppose i wouldn't be feeling my existence within this month as being absolutely paralyzed and accomodated with trials and revision. Haih...actually, i m not supposedly to write any posts tonite. I feel so tired and sleepy now after finishing almost up to 50 C4 maths questions! Nyawa-nyawa ikan ady. However, while restoring my mood and 'awareness' for my physics revision, it is worth spending my time for blogging. Time is not wasted, and my brain is still working, at least. Well, look at the time now. Wah....1 am man...so early....anyway, problems still come their ways and never stop troubling me. Life is tough, and He is WHO we shall always remember and follow, ultimately. One friend of mine reminded me of it this afternoon. His words are powerful. Really, the tougher the circumstances u have to endure, the harder ur prayers shall become. Prayer is not the item to ask for gifts and help from Him, but a way for us to converse with Him and be guided. Well, frankly speaking, i know Christianity doesn't allow us to use bad words, which i still can't help it so far. It is my way to communicate with friends, and is the only thing that i have been hoping for no change since the day i become a Christian. O crap, i feel so bad now............this week is a stressful one. Can't eat and sleep well in order to study well....k forget it. oh yeah...i have changed my blog template. Decided to use brighter tone instead of black for my blog this year, so that i woudn't keep writing emo stuffs. Know the guy on top? He is Real, from f.i.r. band! He is an awesome guitarist and composers!!! New video is arriving soon on my facebook after my trials. For those who follow my blog, please do support man. This time, it is not just as simple as they were previously. I have really paid great efforts for it. Seriously, i would never think that i can accomplish this so fast. Definitely a surprise for ur hearing and vision. :) Alright, stay tuned, and take care guys! Need to get back to my books. Argh....Crap. 2am is coming. Mr Time, FREEZE!

Mood code: Free my mind of perplexity and confusion when talking to Him. Peace in mind makes my prayers clearer and louder to Him. Be faithful and thus, be guided. Wish all my friends have good days and live harmoniously!!! Amen.

2 comments:

awneesh said...

hey tzejun, yea, thx for that.. "Life is tough, and He is WHO we shall always remember and follow, ultimately." ... and also ... "Prayer is not the item to ask for gifts and help from Him, but a way for us to converse with Him and be guided."

i will keep that in mind especially in this trying time after that day .. sigh .. God bless! : )

Tze Jun said...

yeah...great...and wanna thank u too. without ur help, i dont think i can get my 3.4 for the 'big thing' (i don't wanna reveal it here...). well...though it is sort of not my target, but since i had tried my best, no regrets...so let's just take it as He has a better plan for us and we shall follow without fail. gambateh man, haha...never expect to get same result as urs...yeah. WE ARE FRIENDS! :)